28 April 2012

Saturday Favorites 014

AAAAAAHHHHHH! This week has just been mentally tiring and stressful! I wouldn't discuss what actually happened this week because this entry is all about good vibes. After all, we need to look at the bright side of things, right? :)

1. Spent the Sunday night with my elementary friends! :)

1



Jonie's back from London for a vacay!!!!! :D

Damn, I missed these people!!!!! Sayang, wala si Erika and Karen! :(


cats



Anyway, there was a lot of catching up to do. One night wasn't enough. I think I mentioned in one of my former entries about how we have matured over the years but still, the person who we were back in elementary was still in us even years later. We're still the same happy, noisy, laughing people that we were back in those days. Well, we laugh more now because of all the reminiscing we had done of the awkward moments and memories we all had of each other from back then. We saw each other growing up. We all saw the transformation of each other into better individuals. 


558674_10150763559433259_639543258_9361437_130201815_n
Comic-like edit of some of our photos courtesy of Sam


It was a fun night of reminiscing the 90s through the karaoke, of letting the girl from London experience dinner in Mang Inasal, of joking around publicly, and of trying unusual taste of food like a burger with peanut butter instead of ketchup and/or mustard. :D

2. Walked home three days this week.

Photo Credit

I think I want to do this more often. :)

3.  Got supplies from my supplier. :)

4. Started my friend's DIY cord for her wedding. :)

5. This is actually the deal breaker here.

ArVjDrMCQAEnFlT


I had been feeling shitty, annoyed and uninspired for the past few days and this made me smile. This is given to me by a patient. Amazing how little things can do a big difference. :)

With this week being over, here's to hoping for a better week ahead (of me, specifically. Sigh. Haha!)!
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig