09 April 2018

Mamma Mia in Sydney

My friends and I saw Mamma Mia last night. I loved the movie so I was excited to see the theatre version. The show did not disappoint (and the inner tita in my was very happy! Haha!). The choreography was full on. The props, the stage, the lighting were perfect. I loved their costume during the finale performance. It was spot on. The actors were good. It was funny. It was touching (I may have cried a little bit... :p). It was a feel-good show. My friends and I were quietly singing along with the actors. But towards the end of the show, we could no longer contain ourselves so we stood up and danced. Tempt na tempt pa kami mag-karaoke afterwards. Haha!

Mamma_Mia_Sydney_2018

While I wasn't born when Abba was such a hit, my dad exposed my brothers and I to their music (and all other old bands and other genres) so I know most of their hit songs. I didn't appreciate it then of course, but I'm glad and thankful he did that. Looking back, I think our love for music was influenced by him. And if it wasn't for him, our music "knowledge" would have been limited (and I wouldn't be damn good at karaoke games. Hahaha!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig