04 January 2017

2017

 photo IMG_2194.jpg
Hi, my name is Jana and I want to make beautiful things. Nice to meet you.
Regardless of how insignificant you think this is and how incomparable this is to my current job, this is what I am really, really passionate about. This is me. All of it. This is what I am giving everything up for.

So... I am moving forward.

This has been one long and dragging journey (One that probably shouldn't have started twelve years ago. If only I was so damn sure of what I really wanted back then, I could've been in a better position to stand up and fight for it.). It was fun while it lasted, though. But, some things must end to pave way for better things.

As I am typing this, I feel like my heart is going to pump out of my chest. 

I am scared. And excited. And nervous. But I am ready. 
Go big or go home.
Ito na talaga siya.

Cheers to changes and more new experiences and to chasing dreams and taking chances.
Here we go!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig