31 December 2013

2014, let's get it on!

2013 is another year filled with moments that will be etched in permanence in our book. Personally, it is by far the best year of my existence.

untitled

As we all indulge ourselves by looking back to our year that was, I hope we can:

learn from the bad memories and never regret they happened...

Ironically, I was happy that someone broke my heart at the start of the year and I am seriously thankful for that. 

be humbled by all the good things...

I took a big step and started my adventure. I never knew that I can do more beyond my capabilities until I tested my limits. I met new people and gained new friends. I had seen new places. Opportunities for me to grow and lessons to learn came in the form of new experiences. I would like to think I became stronger and better this year. I had so much blessings that it was too overwhelming and scary at the same time. 

be optimistic as we look forward to more blessings and challenges...
I believe that this is it. I know in my heart that this is the start. My achievements, the kind of work that I have or how much money I make are out of the equation -- this is me, living my life in a way that I want to, going after the option that I want for myself and grabbing the chance of doing what I want to do.

and be prepared for another bumpy but thrilling new year.

So thank you, Lord, for every single thing, be it good or bad. I am also thankful for my family and friends who gave me love and support more than anything else. 

untitled

In this coming year, I only look forward to one thing -- another memorable journey. Whatever it is that will be thrown my way, I'm up for it. I wouldn't possibly know how to handle it but whatever. Isang kembot lang ang katapat nyan, as I always say (Maybe another one or two kapag medyo intense). Haha! :)

And maybe, just maybe, it isn't so bad wishing to meet the right man somewhere in between all of that. Haha! 

Let us pray altogether for a better year and work on to be better version of who we were the past year. With fireworks or a bomb, with a roar or a scream, with a booty shake (or twerking, if you please) or an out of tune melody or with whatever way you prefer, let us all bid farewell to the past year and greet the new year. 

untitled
Whoever thought or constructed this one is genius. I am in love with this! 
I'm ready for you, 2014. Are you? :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig