21 February 2013

More of my January Affairs

Met with friends, did hours of catching up and one local travel before I left. :)

19 January 2013
Breakfast with my Senior Year Community RLE Groupmates
Something's Fishy, Eastwood

Breakfast to jumpstart the day at our favorite, no-brainer place to gobble up during those post-graveyard shifts back in college! :) Buffet = Happier us, happier tummies! :)

2

3

I will not forget that 5-hour only rule! Hahaha!

19 January 2013
Coffee and Dinner with my High School Barkada
Starbucks Coffee, UN Avenue
Flaming Wings, Taft

My bitchessa gang (Yesss, para cool. Hahaha! Pero ang totoo, girl band yun! :p) since way back in high school! These girls and I haven't seen each other for almost four years?

408602_3730283515557_588371210_n

Nagkalat ng lagim sa coffee shop. Alam na ng lahat na nandun ang kwento ng buhay natin. Got lost in Taft (SA TAFT PA!) all because of Flaming Wings!

7

Almost 12 years na tayong naglolokohan. And counting! :) Virtual presence na lang kami ni Chai next time. :l At sana kasama na rin si Che!

20 January 2013
Ati-atihan
Kalibo, Aklan

The day I traveled by myself on air for the very first time. :) Humabol ako for the last day of Ati-atihan celebration. 

14 (2)

Unexpectedly, something crazy happened. (It's not me if it isn't crazy!) 

15 (2)

Due to the 2-hour delay of my flight, I found myself stranded in the middle of the procession when we reached the plaza. The tricycle couldn't pass through. I had to walk all the way to my Lola's house. With my luggage in tow. DORA THE EXPLORER ANG PEG! 




16 (2)

17

18

Recalling it now, Lola's house was just near from where I was dropped off. It was also my first time to go there so I really had no clue what the house looks like or how to get there. I asked directions from a police officer who pointed me to the wrong street! Buti pa nga yung umiinom sa sidewalk, naituro pa sakin yung tamang way! I wanted to jump when I saw Lola waiting for me on the terrace and waving. Haha! 

My uncle accompanied me to watch the procession. It was not the usual kind. It was like street dancing! Each group has its own beat. There were beers being sold/given away on sidewalks, too.

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

And I finally met more relatives from my dad's side. :)

I was so tired! But it was fun! Experience!!! :D

21 January 2013
Boracay 2.0
Malay, Aklan

We were in Aklan already, Boracay can't be missed. Only 1 1/2 hour drive from Lola's house. 

27
My beach (Bitch?! Hahaha!) face.
We stayed in Station 3 at Faith Village. The place was better than I expected! It was nice and quiet and at a fair distance away from the party scene in Station 2. The room that we got has its own living and dining area and kitchen so it felt more homey.

28

29

30

31

Boracay is still the same. The water was cleaner than the last time we went there. No single candy wrapper in sight! Less people, which was good! Weather wasn't so hot at all, I love it. :) 

32

33

I had done nothing but eat, sleep and chill. :) And oh, I successfully walked from Station 3 to Station 1 and back with my new acquaintance, the son of my aunt's friend! I finally saw the starting point of that island strip! Wala kami magawa e. :)

22 January 2013
Boracay 2.0 - Day 2
Malay, Aklan

The next day, I pretty much just sat by the beach and observed people with my new acquaintance. Lucky enough, since we're of the same age, we got each other as buddies during that trip.

34

35

36

37

38

Later in the afternoon, we took a dip and waited for sunset.

39

40

41

42

43

44

After dinner, we had drinks with the friends of my aunt. Her friends reminded me of my own set of friends. I see my group in them. I really pray we'd stick together that long, too. That even if we get older and more mature, have our own families, lead different career paths, when we get together we would still be the silly, young versions of ourselves. Let's not allow adulthood to take the youth in our hearts! Haha! :)

45

The highlight of that night? We, err, They (the adults, since the kiddos did the documentation) danced with a Korean family we met that night! :) 

46

This trip isn't over yet. But that's all for now.
More of my January shindig on my next entry! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig