26 December 2012

Happy Christmas, everyone!

Happy Birthday, Jesus! :) 

In celebration of the birth of our Savior, we had the usual family tradition. We ate dinner, had our family picture taking, attended Mass, waited for 12 midnight and ate Noche Buena! My parents had always gone to sleep right after Noche Buena while my brothers and I do whatever until we felt sleepy. :) Then earlier today, as part of our family tradition as well, we had Christmas lunch with the rest of the family from my father's side. 

6

We requested our Mom to bring back the 'opening of gifts' tradition but it didn't happen. Haha! Ever since we outgrew our Santa Claus phase, she lets us pick our own Christmas gifts. And she buys gifts for us waaayyy advaaance, as well. (Pano, pag may gusto kaming ipabili, at dahil naubos na namin ang pwedeng rason na occasion sinasabi namin pang-Christmas gift na lang! Hahaha!) Meanwhile, my father is too lazy to wrap gifts.

7

Oh, this is probably my last Christmas here in the Philippines! :(

Anyway, here are a few more of our Christmas portraits!


1

2

3

4

From my family, we wish you, your family and everyone else a Blessed and Happy Christmas! :)

5


But of course, it wouldn't be complete without my very own Christmas greeting! So before I wrap this baby up, let me extend my greeting through my personalized holiday card, if you may consider it as that. Haha! 

holiday greeting
(The things you do at 2AM and you can't sleep. Haha!)

Yes, this is me (with 7 crazy lookalikes and random props from our Christmas tree, haha!) greeting everyone a Blessed and Merry Christmas! :) And Happy Birthday, Jesus! :) For all the blessings you bestowed upon me, my friends and family, thank you. Sobraaaa. :D Let's make everyday like Christmas: positive, good vibes, happy, bright and nice! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig