03 September 2012

Saturday Favorites 030

There was nothing unusual with the week that was until yesterday. It was the day that me and 5 of my workmates had been looking forward to since we planned this getaway. It was the first time that new friends from my new workplace went out together and bond. It was also like my pre-birthday celebration.

ek

We had so much fun yesterday! Unfortunately, one of our workmate wasn't able to come. I arrived later than the rest of my group since I had a class in the morning (Yes, it was also my first day of fashion school!!! :D). I invited another friend to come with me since he can't remember the last time he went to Enchanted Kingdom. Haha! I also met a friend of a workmate, whom she invited to tag along since he had never been to Enchanted Kingdom ever.

My favorite ride of all is the Extreme Tower! :D And until now, Space Shuttle and Anchor's Away still scares the hell out of me. Nevertheless, I still rode on those rides. I still felt the same dizzy feeling and had the same ashen-look as the last time I had rode on them. Haha! The trip to EK won't be complete if I missed out on them anyway. It was such a good day for the rest of us. We were like kids again! The photos you can see here won't justify it since we were too busy with rides, screaming our lungs out and laughing our a** off. Haha! :D

2


For starting September with a bang and for one of the happiest days of 2012, thank you, guys! :) Round two, pleeeeeease. Like next month na agad. :D

3


Because we don't have a picture together that day (Bakit nga ba?!), ito na lang. :) Thank you for this hydrocephalic, weird-looking stuff toy. And for tagging along, too. Haha! :D

stuff toy
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig