21 July 2012

Saturday Favorites 025

Sense of fulfillment. I missed it.

I didn't realize until yesterday that it was what was missing in my life. This is probably the reason why I hated my former job. It wasn't just because of the annoying people around me at that time or the unfairness and 'taking advantage' that wasn't supposed to happen in the workplace. Without having something worthy to compensate for those irregularities at work, or in life in general, is just too hard to handle and too unimaginable to comprehend. I didn't see the purpose of what I was doing anymore. I could have done better things. I actually asked for an opportunity to contribute something more than what my job description entailed. They could have given me that but they didn't. They chose to make me do things that was just way below of my job. I was stuck and I felt bad for myself. I actually pitied myself for it. Was that all I ever am to them? And they still had to screw me over just like that? Everything was too much. It was very insulting and unprofessional. In as much that it came as a surprise, I was actually glad they bitched me out. One more day and I swear, I could have gone insane there.

Oh well, I'm in a better place. I've never felt better, work-speaking, until yesterday. It reminded me of the whole sense of my nursing career. But still, it doesn't mean I am very sure of my career path. I still am confused and unsure. But for the meantime, I'll make the most out of where I am and pray that I will eventually figure things out at the right time. :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig