19 May 2012

Saturday Favorites 017

This is probably the shortest Saturday Favorites entry series (which I wrote in advance because I'll be busy doing last minute errands by Saturday and my flight's on Sunday morning, too) I ever have so far. I have been hustling things at work this week. I will be on a vacation for the whole week next week and I do not want to leave too much bulk on my workmates who are willing to take over for the meantime.

So anyway...

Uncle arrived in Manila by Tuesday for his vacation. Here's what he and my aunt brought for me as pasalubong. Pang-maarte! Haha!

DSC08776

I also met up with my supplier and chose items that will be up for sale on my next collection, which will be released by last week of May. For this upcoming collection, the items that are solely made by me are the MTO ones. I had been busy so I didn't have time to create more items. The photo below is a preview of what will be in store. :)

jk9

I arrived from work on Wednesday with a package waiting for me. My shoes from Tutum is here! I love it! You see, I have a thing for metallic, glittery, shiny, sparkly things. :)

DSC08786

By Thursday, we had dinner at Shakey's. Prior to dinner, I saw my my gay friend, Brenda at LRT Legarda station on my way home. He convinced me that I accompany him to St. Jude for Mass so there was a little catching-up on the side as well. :)

dinner

Before I went home today, here's what I did.

Doc1-page-001

Yes, list of remaining things to do, reminders and other notes for whoever will take over on the days that I'm out and frolicking under the sun. Hee.

Aside from errands, my friend Pits arrived in Manila again and will come and sleep over at our house tomorrow, (time check: 12 am) err, tonight pala. Yayyy!

And that's how my week went. 
I swear, ngayon ko lang naramdaman ang pagod as I am writing this. I can't wait for next week; vacation mode officially starts after I shut this computer down and get loads of sleep! Woohoo!
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig