04 March 2012

Saturday Favorites 009


2. NBA All-Stars!!!
(Photos from nba.com)

Winners
Kevin Love, Foot Locker Three-point Shootout Winner

Jeremy Evans, Sprite Slam Dunk Contest Winner


Kevin Durant, 2012 All-Star Game MVP
 
Tony Parker, Skills Challenge Winner

Dunk Fest on East vs West
(Team West forever!!! <3)









Style Off-the-Court
(See, this is why I like seeing basketball players off court and out of their usual gear. You'll learn who got some style!)







Celebrity Sightings, Performances
(plus Nicki Minaj)




4. Dirk's Twitter account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
I don't know why I only learned about this now just recently.


5. Go Negosyo's 4th Women Entrepreneurship Summit
A workmate and I were asked to attend Go Negosyo's 4th Women Entrepreneurship Summit that our office was invited to yesterday. I was kind of excited since I'm interested to know more about the world of business. The moment we entered the place though, my workmate and I got distracted by the business stalls and we spent almost three hours roaming and shopping around instead of listening to the guest speakers for that day! Haha! Well, we watched the awarding of the top 10 women entrepreneurs for this year for a while then we went back to shopping. :) It was the first bazaar I had ever been to actually. Since we were preoccupied by these exhibitors, we didn't notice that there were mini-seminars held simultaneously at one corner and at the lobby area of the World Trade Center! We could have sat down there first if we knew earlier! Baaaaad. There were interesting talks pa naman. The talks lasted for about 30 minutes each, if I recall correctly. The topics we were interested in though were either done by the time we saw it or were scheduled later in the afternoon. We had to leave the place after lunch. Sayang.


DSC08178
Accessories that I bought from the bazaar

And oh, the summit was held simultaneously with Super Sale Bazaar as well. I had to restrain myself so I can physically and mentally resist from going inside that bazaar and be officially bankrupt just 3 days after payday. Hahaha!

6. I have found a supplier! :)
I wasn't just shopping yesterday. I happen to have met someone (whose items I have actually hoarded, hahaha!) who can supply some accessories for my mini-business! The idea of having a supplier was opened when my workmate mentioned that I, too, sell handmade accessories. The accessory designer told me that most of her clients are re-sellers of her items. So right then and there, I thought I probably need a supplier. I make most of the items that I sell and I intend for it to stay the same. But once I go to school again, it would be harder for me to produce items for sale. I would still be able to make the items but it would be in lesser quantities so having a supplier is probably a good option to go for. So I asked for her contact details and I will be contacting her by next week. :) Let's see how this goes. :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig