30 June 2011

Rachel Zoe and My Lookbook Australia.


Rachel Zoe now debuts her first clothing collection! :) It's no surprise that her collection speaks Ba-na-nas -- very 70's and bohemian (though I have no example of it) with a touch of modern, very Rachel! Click the link on the first sentence to see more of her designs.

Here

It was only this afternoon that I saw the new Winter issue of Mylookbook Australia. They featured recent celebrity trends, Julie Sarinana of Sincerely, Jules (I loved her ASAP! She is now on my blogs-to-read list. I may be a mood-dresser but I believe we have the same sense of style in general or most of the time - laid-back but chic.), new style icons and an editorial page for winter style.
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig