25 May 2011

Maroon 5 in Manila!

DISCLAIMER: Majority of the photos here are courtesy of my friends, Sam and Pinky. I had a hard time taking pictures because the bouncers at the concert kept on pointing at me and telling me not to use my camera! Hello? The camera that I brought with me was a digital one, the size was just deceiving that it looks like an DSLR. Pfft. Yet these are only some of the pictures and I used Poladroid to give an effect. :)


23 May 2011, Monday
Maroon 5 invades Manila! :D

These won't be enough justification how great the concert was... 









and how freakin badass and (forgive my term) orgasmic Adam was. Yeahhh! :D




What a best way to start the week! :) AAAAAHHHHH! :) But unfortunately, it's tough to be petite. It's hard to see the band when the people in front of me are standing on the chairs, instead of sitting on it! OMG! But I still felt Adam's presence and music. I was floating on cloud nine! He was just sooooo damn good and talented! And when he strummed that guitar --- MY GOODNESS! For the first time, I wished I was a non-living thing - his guitar to be exact. Hahaha! Mara, my concert buddy for that night, were just weak at our knees because of him! I left my heart with him! Chos! Haha!

When he sang 'She Will Be Loved' and dedicated it to the women was my favorite moment in that 2-hour show. I felt like he was really singing that song TO ME, you know. Wahahaha!

With my concert buddy for that night! :D

As Mara and I were about to head out after the concert, someone called my name. To my surprise, it was Alexis! :) She was also meeting Pinky and Sam after the show. So after Mara left, we headed to Starbucks to meet Pinky and Sam for the goof-around-slash-catch up aftermath. :)

OMG. Haven't seen Sam for 6 long years and Pinky for 4 years!!!












I had so much fun that night that I couldn't get over. Haha! Looking forward to watch Incubus with you, friends, in July!!! :)

P.S.
Adaaaaam lovvvvve, when are you coming back? Bring my wedding ring when you come back and marry me! AHAHAHAHA!

I ♥ Maroon5! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig