01 April 2011

So far, here's the latest.


20 March 2011
Andrei Javier Yuson's Baptism


It was my first time to be a godparent! :)  But I was such a fail because I missed my very first godson's baptism! My brother and I went somewhere else before the event and I didn't expect that traffic on a Sunday! On a Sunday! Oh crap. *I'm sorry Andrei that ninang was late. I'll make bawi. I have tons of time to spoil you. Haha! Oops, patay tayo kay Mommy. :)*



Then we headed to Starbucks at Tomas Morato because our deeply missed, soon-to-be MD friend Mara was studying there for her finals along with her Med school friends. We talked for two short hours.



Bakla, I missed you so much!!!!!! Soooooperrrrrr!!!!! Can't wait to see you after your Bangkok vacay! We still have tons of catching up to do! :)

*Pictures are from my friend, Dianna Viray.*


26 March 2011
My baby brother's high school graduation

"Life after high school is complicated. It starts when you're still not ready for it and it ends just when you've figured out what path you will take." - Ma'am Calimag, HS principal. (I hope I got that right?)


My baby brother's going to college in two months time! Oh I feel old. Hahaha.


We were early. Literally THE earliest birds. For a change. HAHA. But my mother forgot to iron my brother's toga.

Small world. The brothers of my ex-crushes were my brother's batchmates. Too bad, I didn't see any of them -- the ex-crushes, that is. Haha!

Why in the world did my battery die down just when the ceremony was about to start?? Thank God Tito bought his camera as back-up. (Hence the different qualities of the photos.)

Saw our former high school teachers! :) Definitely brings back good old days and memories. :)


Checked in at Summit Ridge. Yeah, for a change also. :) *I highly recommend the place by the way! :) Come check it out if you plan to go to Tagaytay. :)* Ate at Gerry's Grill. Boy, we weren't used to cold wind and weather like we used to! Blame it on the immunity to hot Manila weather.


And for the record, I was the photographer who walked around wearing four-inch stilettos! Hello fabulous! AND tired feet and legs (Thank God, I brought extra shoes aka THE BOOTS! Hahaha!). And yeah, I am still that 'petite' compared to my sibs (as you can see in the above pictures) despite the added four inches. My feet will go gangrenous if I still attempt to have higher heel height. Hahaha!

Congratulations Jampongs! Pondevida legacy now ended with you. LAKING RELIEF LANG NG FACULTY AT NG PREFECT OF DISCIPLINE! Hahaha!

"Itong dalawa, okay e. Pero yan? Nakuuuu, pagagalitin ka muna bago sumunod!" - Sir Pantillanan, Predect of Discipline




27 March 2011
The Morning After.

 Manila has history -- Intramuros, Rizal Park.
Quezon City is for the hip and young and adventurous. You can find a lot of good hidden places. And there's always something new.
Makati has luxury -- Greenbelt, Glorietta and more.

And Cavite has the simple and relaxing Tagaytay.


My brother and I brought our respective 'swimming attire' but it was so damn cold that we couldn't take dipping in water, nevertheless, go half-naked! Why did we even think of swimming in the first place?? Hahaha.
It was our go-to place on weekends, our 5-minutes-away-after-school escape. It was our own equivalent to the city's high-end malls and not some tourist spot or destination.



But unfortunately, I have joined the bandwagon. Of tourists, that is. Coming back after quite some time made me feel like a tourist! OMG. Haha!

My feeling-photographer random shots. :)
My Kesha-in-a-colder-place look. LOL.
I definitely missed my hometown! I'll come back for you again, I just don't know when exactly. Stay the same! :) I miss you! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig