21 February 2011

Fashion Capsules.

http://sofamanila.multiply.com/


Picture stumbled upon here.


Picture stumbled upon here.


I want to attend both! Need to make calls later. :) But I'm not sure if there will be available slots for Enter the World of Fashion Design because I have a feeling fashion lovers swarmed in upon knowledge of this event. Hee. Let's cross fingers. :D


And on a more serious note, Mr. Postman came by to our house to deliver something for my mother and he asked me if we received their registry notice because a mail from USA arrived almost 3 weeks ago and is still unclaimed. Definitely that mail is mine. AAAAAAAH! Lo and behold, this is the moment when it is going to be slapped on my face! Let's see if that Pearson Vue trick really works. *crossing fingers* (Too much crossing fingers! Hahaha.) 
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig