07 November 2010

Saturday Randomness.

1. Don't you wish you are sizzling hot like Claudia Schiffer when you get preggers? I swear, if I get pregnant, I want to have a photoshoot like these (But no guarantee of me looking hot like her. Ho-hum.) 





Image HERE.

2. See, this is why you have to choose your friends carefully! :D

Image HERE.

3. I almost won the lottery. Too bad, I had four lottery tickets. Two of the winning numbers are on the other, one number on the other, the remaining three numbers are on the other. So much for beginner's luck eh? Don't I get any price for those three numbers? Come on, I'm okay with Php 10,000 (USD 200-220), that's like 1% or less of the jackpot prize. Haha. 

And oh, the jackpot prize is Php 333,577,429.20 (USD 7-7.5M)

Sorry for the crappy shot. :l
4. What I learned from my instructor yesterday that was also taught to him by his colleague:

"The Rule of 'Instinct' in answering exams is your brain's way of telling you, "Alam kong nabasa na natin to. Di ko lang maalala yung tamang sagot." (I know we already read this one. I just forgot the correct answer.) - I sort of rephrased it for better understanding.

He does not believe in the reason, "Wala lang, instinct or kutob ko lang na yun ang sagot." But when he asked one of his colleagues about the rule of instinct, he was convinced. And that explains why sometimes when we are taking a test and we forgot a few details, our mind seems to push us to choose (Multiple choice) or write (Enumeration or Identification) that one answer. But then we go against what our mind says because we think too hard of the correct answer. And when the results came and see those items, we never fail to say, "I knew it. I should have answered what my gut told me."

5. Speaking of exams, I have to get back to studying! I have three chapters (and more if I finish those three) and 9 audio lessons in line for me this weekend! 

6. So that means, I really can't be able to squeeze in reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. Yes, I haven't read the last book. I really planned on reading it near the movie date (so I will not forget any details) and I just realized just now that it's already two weeks from the film being shown so yeah, I'm a fail! Haha! Guess I just have to watch it without reading. That'll be a first. *Sigh*

7. But before I get back to studying, I have to greet my friend first. It's my friend Liana's birthday!!! :D
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig