18 April 2010

April Surprise!

17 April 2010, Saturday
Tagaytay and Jolo's Place (Our second home. Haha.)


We organized a birthday surprise for the three birthday celebrants -- Tin, Joanne and Bobbie! :)


I believe we did a good job in keeping it a big secret. :) Minus the hassle part when Joanne told me she won't come (She was just shitting me. Haha!), when I still haven't finished the 'scrapbook card' and the traffic that we let the celebrants wait for almost 2 hours! Haha!


THE Card. :)


Hello friends! :)


Anyway, it was worth it. Each of the three girls were surprised differently. :)

We ate lunch at Pepper Steak. Boohoo that bitchy customer! You're the first! Whatevah bitch. Haha!


On our way to lunch. :)

Then being the indecisive people that we are, we stayed at the parking lot to have our photo ops! Hahaha!



Happened to see Pinky! :) Haven't seen her since my debut. I miss her much. :(

Then we rode in the car without really knowing where to go! My gosh. Where did we landed? Jolo's place, where else? We love their house, even though he TOTALLY refused and insisted we head for the movies. Haha! Gosh, we may have grown but we're still the indecisive little rascals! Hahaha!

After indulging ourselves with the melted cake, we watched tons of videos courtesy of our resident bum, Don Jolo. Haha!

I had so much fun, guys! :) I haven't laughed like that for quite a while. It feels good to be with people like these. :) I love you much, guys! :) Too bad, Lee wasn't able to come. :(

Happy Birthday Girls! :)

O, kanta na! "Always, I wanna be with you..." HAHAHAHA!
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig