06 February 2010

Around the Metro. :)

04 Feb 2010, Thurs


That morning:

I had a little adventure trip to Monumento to have my fingerprints taken for my NCLEX. It was my first time to go there and alone! Thanks to the guards and traffic enforcers that I did almost see everywhere! :) Medyo nakakaloka lang kasi busy place pala siya. Parang mas malala siya sa Carriedo, I think? Kung bakit naman kasi nilipat pa dun ang NBI! Ang layoooo! Mas mahaba pa ang trip ko sa train compared sa pagstay ko sa NBI. Tsk.


Heaven went to Makati and did his own thing there, embassy ata if I'm not mistaken.


Bobbie was in their home in Cavite. Wala ata siyang agenda talaga that morning. Haha.

Around 9-10 am:

I was on my way to meet them but I had to drop by my mom's office.

Heaven was on his way and eventually got to PWU earlier. He was the first one to arrive at our meeting place.

Bobbie was on her way na rin.

Around 10-11 am:

Next thing I knew, those two were there already! And they were waiting for me. That wasn't supposed to happen. Kala ko pa naman ako ang maghihintay kay Bobbie, boy was I wrong. Haha.


Then we headed to the PNA office, isang liblib na opisina. Haha. Had our PNA membership renewed. Mahal lang! Boo. Haha.

Since it was nearly lunch time, too starved yet too early to head home, we headed to Midtown to eat. :)


We decided to watch a movie nang patawid kami sa Padre Faura. Haha! :) We decided to see "The Princess and The Frog" (Weee! :) Animated love story! :) Very reminiscent of what seemed to be distant-childhood-past! :p) and to have our lunch taken out so we can catch the 12.30 show.



Then we strolled around. Gossiped much! :)

Joanne was in DLSU so we texted her and decided to wait for her eventually. Since my feet was killing me, we had snack at Icebergs and para na rin mabayaran ko na ang 'utang' ko sa aking minamahal na driver. Haha. :)

Super tagal lang ni Joanne at na-sense namin na gusto na kami paalisin so we did. And we waited more. Lahat na ng topic napagusapan namin, waley pa rin si Camet! Haha!


So when she did finally arrived, we headed to McDo and talked some more and planned our Valentine's-All-Single-Group-Date! :)



WE MISS YOU VINCH! :( Kulang ang Caldo pag wala ka. :( Drama much? Haha! I love these mean-spirited, evil people! Hahaha! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig