16 October 2009

you, him and glee.

YOU.

Two days ago, you called me. I was surprised. With all your BS, i never thought you would ever have the guts to call me again. But you did. Upon seeing your name on my phone when you called, I did not want to answer your call. For the reason of suspicion from my dad, I accepted the call because my dad noticed that it was a phone call and not a text message (What would he think if I rejected the call right?). I did not want to speak to you. Not at all, because frankly, we have nothing to talk about and I got nothing to say to you, mister. Hearing your voice, irritated me, I'm sorry (That sorry was for being rude, not for me being irritated and annoyed at you). I felt guilty for feeling that but I am not apologetic about it. I still think you are a one big piece of shit that deserve nothing of my time unless you get your act straightened out.

HIM.

I had been meaning to share my thoughts about this since that day but I was super pissed at him that I reached the point of not really wanting to talk about it, reached the point of me disliking him. And reached the point that I confessed (Oh yeah, that CONFESSION. Just a little bit of that. I'm sorry that I even liked you way back... That kind of crap. Oh gosh.) But since it has been over since what, 2 weeks? I'll dish up what happened in my rational and 'un-annoyed' state.

To cut the story short, things were blown out of proportion with him misunderstanding me, what I said and what happened that led to us exchanging 'not-so-nice' words. No vulgarities, just offending terms from him and hateful way of explanations from me. I believe I was more mad and argumentative (Ako pa, di ako magpapatalo! Lalo na kung alam ko na tama ako at wala akong ginagawang mali.) than him because he went out of the line. But since that day, I no longer want him. With that attitude, HELL TO THE NO. Even if I like him that much, I wouldn't allow him to step on me or say things to me just like that. NO. He has no right to talk to me like that. He will never be in the position to say to me things like that. He wasn't actually supposed to talk to me like that but he was narrow-minded, what can I do? I reached the point that I don't want to talk to him and I don't care if we won't be able to talk again. In a snap, the 'residual' feelings that I have for him was gone in a snap. I hated him. He said sorry and apologized but I know it was only for the 'offending' statement, not for the fact that we are actually arguing about it when frankly, we shouldn't have to in the first place. if it wasn't for his narrow mind...

Then few days after that incident, I saw him over YM. I wasn't mad or irritated at him at that point. I just didn't care. With me laying 'it' out there and him hearing and experiencing my argumentative side, I believe he hated me too. I made him shut up? (Haha) Men hate women who argue and are good in arguments (Well, sorry. I don't back down easily especially when you are hitting me below the belt). So I tried to talk to him over YM. I just wanted to know if we were okay or if he was cursing me behind my back (Haha). He replied. Had a small 'civil' conversation, not the way we usually, oops strike that, not the way we USED TO talk. I don't know if he was faking it or if he still hated me or he doesn't want to talk to me. I really didn't mind but we're okay. I think.

Then I heard he was graduating already so I texted him last night to extend my congratulatory remarks. To my surprise, I got a text message from him this early morning. I thought he wouldn't reply. It was a cold thank you message. So yeah, maybe we are okay. We will just never be back to how we were.

I thought only my feelings for you was murdered that led to its death, I guess our friendship also had the same luck.
:( Oh well.

GLEE

I had been religiously watching the show Glee and it had me wondering, WHERE WAS I WHEN GOD SHOWERED THE TALENT IN SINGING ?! Hahaha.

But it had me thinking of enrolling for voice lessons. I DO NOT INTEND TO BE A GREAT SINGER, I just want to have a voice for singing that is pleasant to the ears. Hahaha.
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig