26 October 2012

Saturday Favorites 031-033: Fully Loaded

Finally! I am back! With revenge! Haha! Just kidding. :) 

After my last entry and being out of the hospital, I had to spend pretty much of my time at work, attending to personal stuff that was put on hold and just resting (and sleeping a lot!) until I regained my immune system back.

Anyway, here's what I had been up to, mostly, during my hiatus.

3 October 2012

October is Breast Cancer month. It's a time to celebrate strength, courage and hope and to commemorate our breast cancer patients who passed away. We had a fiesta-themed event for our patients. A part of the program was the Zumba to get the patients moving and grooving. I can't help my feet and I just had to join them. It was my first Zumba experience. It was so much fun! Oh, how I missed dancing!

Cheers for better and more years for our patients! :D 

zumba experience

1

2

6 October 2012

It was the consensus of our group to spend time outside our workplace every first Saturday of the month. This was our second 'getaway' since we went to Enchanted Kingdom. We went to Redbox to torture our vocal cords. We were supposed to do Laser Tag but we learned that we would be spending more than we thought we would. We would be paying around Php150 to180-ish, if I'm not mistaken, for only 15 minutes worth of fun. We would pay the same amount for another 15 minutes.  

torture

Bitin pa nga kami! We had to cut our songs up to the chorus to make way for the tons of songs we lined up. Oh well, next time. :D

7 October 2012
Takbo! Breast Friends Run 2012

All of us, except the one in stripes in the photo above, spent the night at Karlen's (the one in green) after we damaged our throats. So I am now introducing my workmates to you. Haha. Since we were all together that night, it was expected that we would be pulling an all-nighter just to talk. Sleeping wasn't really part of the plan. Nevertheless, we slept at around 1.30 in the morning and woke up two hours later. We actually had no intention of sleeping yet at that time, if not only for this event. 

run
Jamie's missing in this photo. :l She hadn't come back  yet when we finished the run. She ran 10K, anyway.
I can't believe I was able to run 5k with only two hours of sleep. I even had an energy to go home, take a bath, fix a few things and dance after that. Talk about adrenaline rush! I was even surprised that I had no amount of muscle pain or whatsoever in my body by the next day. Probably with all the brisk walking that I do going to work and home?

finisher

10 October 2012

I'm back to business as well! :D JK is up and running again. I wasn't able to meet my supplier and create accessories since I was confined (and even before that due to... some personal stuff? HAHA. Someone was keeping me preoccupied. I was distracted. Haha!). But now I'm back and as of the moment, most of my items were sold already. If interested, just wait for my November collection instead. :)

cover

My new set of weapons AKA rings. :) I know I can subtly and effortlessly lift my finger/s to attack bad people around. In case of emergency, you know. :p Hahaha.

rings

I also had dinner with my missed college friends! :D There were big news from each of us that night! Up to now, I still haven't received our photos from Mara's phone though.


17 October 2012

I think I mentioned a few months ago that there was something I had been interested in trying to do. Something drastic, you may call it, I guess. I opened it up to my family, they listened and of course, they were unsure about it. But they wanted me to try. Nothing was definite until the day I passed my IELTS exam. We had been planning concretely about since I submitted my applications. When I got this, I'm just too excited! Even my family! 

Doc1-page-001

No, I'm still not going to reveal what the fuss is all about. But I think you have a clue already. Let's wait for a few more days or months. When everything's deadly sure by then. :)

20 October 2012
Homework: Stylized Fashion Canon with own design of clothing

HA! FINALLY! I LEARNED HOW TO SKETCH DECENTLY! :D I'm so proud of myself. Hahaha!

sketch1
Cocktail - Corporate - Sportswear

sketch2
This two has got to be my favorite: Long Gown - Casual
Improvement, right? :D


Ashlyn's 7th Birthday

Ashlyn is the niece of one of our workmates. The little girl invited us to her party! :) I adore this girl! She thinks I'm pretty and keeps on telling me I look like her mom. Haha! :D She even told me to do her make-up on her graduation. Obviously, she thinks I have the 'skills' when we were playing around with everyone's make-up kit one time.

ashlyn

And those were the highlights of the three weeks that had passed. :)

Gosh, days seem to pass by faster than the regular lately, did you notice? November is coming up next week! Why is it that when the holiday season is coming up, days had to move fast? It seems like it wants the holiday season to start immediately and stop as fast as it started. Days after the holidays and the other regular days are just too loooong to bear. Boo. Just saying. 
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig