01 July 2012

Saturday Favorites 023

Week's worth of photodump. :)

Release of 8th collection

cats2
If you want to order or view the collection, click HERE
Lipsticks are my go-to 'instant-face-booster'. I have always been a fan since I turned 18 (make-ups are a big no-no in high school. At least here in our school, in our country. So I resorted to lip glosses and balms back then.), when we were encouraged to wear light make-up during hospital duty (for our instructors to note the difference between the patient and the student nurse. HAHA!). Lucky for me, all my lipsticks were given to me as a gift or as a random purchase by my mom or aunts that I need not to shop for them on rampage. 

Bottomline: For the record, this is the first lipstick I purchased with my own money. Haha!

DSC09794

Meet-up with Krini a few days before she leave for Australia! I'll see you soon!

388976_10150987154728718_1156954543_n

Induction of New Trustees for our foundation, Philippine Foundation for Breast Care, Inc.

1

2

3

4

Paper load of English handouts, essays, review materials.

DSC09795
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig