11 March 2012

Saturday Favorites 010

1. Pretty productive week
Self-explanatory. :)

2. First orthopedic check-up
Bad news: So I have scoliosis. 
Good news. Since my bones have reached maturity, it is less likely to worsen. My scoliosis is minimal and nothing alarming though.
I have to undergo x-ray for my spine for baseline measurement and to really see how it looks. I will share more after my x-ray and second visit with my doctor. :)

3. Smash Project 2012
Honestly, if this concert was solely by Dashboard Confessional (Okay, Starship Cobra can join in), I would have watched. The show had 4 bands in their line-up. I was expecting DC would only play a few songs. I am not also familiar with the band, The Cab and I only heard The Used a few times. But anyway, YouTube would be less useful if you can't find clips of concerts or shows. I seriously doubt as well that nobody, not even one single person, would share and upload his/her own clips from a concert or show, too. :)





















Oh, Chris Carrabba, marry me. *teary* Hahaha!


4. Meet-up with Jeff and Reg! :)
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hahahaha! 
Finally, the long overdue meet-up had finally occurred! It was nice catching up with you both! It's been three years since we last saw each other, Jeff! Boy, you dropped a bomb on me! OMG. But congratulations!!! :) And can I just say that I really did miss McDonald's food. :) It was one helluva lunch! Haha!

5. Good news!
Hah! CGFNS finally issued a report to NYSED!!!!! :) Let's wait some more for my NY License to land in my very hands and have my papers processed! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig