23 March 2012

Oh, summer! :)

SUMMMMMMEEEEEERRRRRRR IS HEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRE!!!!!!! :)

Okay, I know it just rained this morning and afternoon and the weather's all so confusing lately due to global warning but it still is summer season in the Philippines after all. It's scorching hot most of the time. 

I had a random idea of looking for summer-themed photos that I'll use as my computer's wallpaper and here are some of them.

*I apologize if I can't be able to credit the photos appropriately. I don't take credit for these photos though. I just googled them. Hee.* 


No, I don't know her. :l
OH, HOW I WISH I HAVE ABS LIKE THIS!

I also included here some photos I took during the 2 recent trips I had to the beach in Palawan and Batangas.











And yes, I really had to include this photo of Zac Efron here. You have to admit, his sleek, 50s or 60s vibe, in this photo sends off a hot summer flush. Heat stroke. Hahaha! Very Grease, John Travolta-ish! :)

Summer lovin had me a blast
Summer lovin happened so fast...
Summer days driftin' away, to uh-oh those summer nights...


 

And before I end this very random entry, I leave you with one of my summer songs. The very classic Summer Girls by LFO. :)


Good night everyone! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig