17 December 2011

PCSI Christmas Party X Simbang Gabi

Last Thursday, we had our office Christmas Party. It was my very first Christmas Party as a "working girl." :D I arrived around lunch time. The party had not even started yet when I arrived. The food they ordered was very delicious; I was very full! We had a few games, karaoke session and raffle. The part ended later in the afternoon. Some of my workmates stayed behind for an hour or so just to have the karaoke all to ourselves. Hahaha! We preferred not to sing in front of our bosses. Haha!

Here are some of our photos for that day:






This is what I wore to the party. My necklace is DIY and will be released in my next collection (I'll announce when the release of the next collection would be. :D). My shoes, despite the towering height it gave me, are very comfortable for walking. The shoes actually created a shock in the office. In a good way. :D I was hesitant initially in wearing them since I might look OTT and the weather was alternately raining and shining also; but my friends convinced me I should wear them. I'm happy I did listen and wore these babies. :) Now I know how it feels like to be statuesque. Hahaha! :)


When I got home, I let the time pass by playing with my ring.


Then, I tried on my mom's mask which she used for their masquerade party at their Christmas Party that day.


Our family attended the first day of anticipated mass for Simbang Gabi at UST. I put on some black stockings and wore my dark blue oxfords so my outfit would be more church-appropriate. 



Prepping for the Paskuhan event which is being held today as I write this entry

I feel like I am in Paris (As if I have ever been there to say that! Haha!)!

Anyway, here's what I got from my boss, my workmate and the raffle thing. There was also a floral purse (which I forgot to include in the picture) that was given to my by Tita Dory from the Accounting Department. In fairness, puro pang-maarte, I love i! :) Bitter pa rin ako sa colored glasses na yun! Ate Dency from the Admin Department and I specifically chose those glasses for us but she forgot to separate it from the rest of the gifts after we brought it back to the office. Boo. :l


Advance Merry Christmas everyone! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig