27 September 2017

Singapore Lookbook

Sharing my OOTDs from my trip because why not? Haha!

THE TOUCHDOWN

Singapore_2017_Day1
Specs - Bailey Nelson | Drop earrings - Lovisa | Scarf - Zara | Linen buttondown - Uniqlo | High-waist denim - JayJays | Leopard print sneakers - Novo | Backpack - Sportsgirl

When I travel, I always go for the easiest and comfortable pieces in my wardrobe. Generally, how I choose what clothes to wear depends on my mood. So if I want to look a bit more polished at the airport and on my flight, I dress up a bit. And at that time, I was in the mood to trade my leggings and hoodie for a buttondown and jeans.

THE THEME PARK

Singapore_2017_Day1
Specs - can't remember where I got it, sorry | Backpack - Sportsgirl | Crop top - Sportsgirl | Denim cutoffs - JayJays | Sneakers - Cole Haan

For an active day just like a day at Universal Studios, a very comfortable outfit is a no-brainer. Hence, I opted to wear denim cut-offs and sneakers. I paired it with a printed crop top for the pop of colour.

GIRL, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

Singapore_2017_Day2
Hat - H&M | Top - Zara | Skirt - Sportsgirl | Flats - Topshop
Since it was my birthday, I wanted to dress up but still be comfortable since I will be going around that day. I decided to wear white so I will stand out in the Yayoi Kusama exhibit. I paired a boxy, chiffon top and with a crocheted skirt with fringe and faux snakeskin lace-up flats for added texture on the all-white ensemble. I topped off the whole look with a fedora hat.

THE MUSEUM

Singapore_2017_Day3
Specs - Quay Australia | Tassel earrings - Lovisa | Top - Zara | High-waist shorts - Zara | Crossbody bag - Charles & Keith | Flats - Zara
Heat and humidity are two of the things I am not fond of. So I chose to wear another comfortable but chic outfit because we were going to visit some museums. I also wore this very posh crossbody bag given by my friend for my birthday.

THE DEPARTURE

Singapore_2017_Day3
Shirt - H&M | Backpack - Sportsgirl | High-waist denim - JayJays | Leopard print sneakers - Novo
First, I am aware this is not an ootd shot but this is the only photo I had for my departure look. Anyway, I chose to wear the same jeans and shoes that I wore upon arrival and I paired it with a plain black shirt (and a pullover, which is not seen in this photo. I usually bring a pullover and keep it in my handcarry because it gets a bit chilly inside the plane). I was so tired already and I couldn't be bothered to dress up a bit for the flight. See what I meant with choosing what to wear based on my mood? This is different from my earlier airport look, obvs.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig