10 October 2011

Curly kulotsky X Kiss breast cancer goodbye!

We started our day very early for a cause. My mom and I attended 'Race to 125,000 Kisses' Walk by Avon at SM Mall of Asia. The organization where I work, Philippine Cancer Society, is in partnership with Avon for this event. While the program was ongoing, my mom jogged and she came back to join the 3K walk with my workmates. :) 



Too bad for me, I wasn't able to get some freebies since my mom and I headed straight home after the walk.

On the other side of things, as you can see from above, I have a different hairstyle! :) Yesterday, I finally had the guts to end the regime of my straight hair! Hahaha! Meet my recently and 'very physically' unleashed alter ego -- Curly Kulotsky, the bruha in me! (Did I just make a shameful name for myself?! Hahaha!) After 2 years of impatience and unsteady decision, I finally had   it done and tweaked my boring face. Or self. Haha! I can finally go out without needing to comb (or even handcomb) my hair! Yay! I still feel weird seeing my face or shadow though. (And please do forgive the quality of the pics, they were only taken through my phone.)

I said goodbye to my 23-year moment of straight hair.
These shots were taken by my cousin when the stylist were just finishing up my hair. I really had no intention of 'documenting' the process step-by-step. The perming process lasted 3 hours, I think. Waiting and talking included. Hee.
VOILA!!! :D Never mind the unruly bangs, this was taken after the walk. Haha.
Soooo, what do you think? Does going curly suits me? :)
Have a great Sunday everyone! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig