27 September 2011

Second collection: Beads and Chains excite me










Yay! My second collection is out!!!
These are only some of the items from the collection. Visit Jana Kathryn for more and go buy some-some! 
There are also items still available from my Trial collection (first collection).

On a side note, I'm glad I need not to go to work since there is a typhoon hitting Manila and some parts of Luzon. I've spent too many hours just lying in bed/sleeping because the cold weather is just too tempting and conducive for rest. Buuuuut, I pray for the safety of everyone though. Manila is badly flooded, there are some houses, streets and establishments ruined and there are some people being evacuated already. Stay safe, people! Let's all pray for this typhoon to stop and just dissipate without causing too much casualties.
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig