20 September 2011

My Best-Dressed for the Emmy's



Events like the Emmy's, Oscars, Music Awards and the likes are my favorites. I tune in to them not only for the awards given out to outstanding TV shows (especially to shows that I love), but for the red carpet moment of the stars as well. The awards had already been given (Congratulations to Modern Family, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Jim Parsons, Juliana Margulies and Mad Men by the way!) and of course, the fashion of the stars had already been graded by tons of entertainment websites all over the internet. I will not create my own list of supposed-to-be winners instead I will create my very own version of best-dressed (As if I am an expert in fashion critic! Haha!).

Spotted trends: 
Serpentine Cut
Bold/Solid colors of dresses
Less is more (AS ALWAYS! :D)

Back to Black
Black is never a bad option when it comes to fashion.

ANOTHER MAJOR FAVORITE!
 

 

 

Brown, Bronze, Gold

 

Neutrals and Pastels

 

 





















                                                                              Purple and Lilac

 






















                          Ladies in Red
Personally, I believe that when you are in doubt and you don't want to be safe with another LBD, red is the color to go for.  

THIS ONE IS ONE OF MY MAJOR FAVORITES! I envy you Nina! Not for the dress, but for owning Ian's heart. :( Haha!


 

Coral

ANOTHER MAJOR FAVORITE!

Blue


White

ANOTHER MAJOR FAVORITE!

SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig