08 August 2011

A night of many Firsts

List of Firsts:


1. What's another best way to celebrate a girl's transition to womanhood? GO TO A BAR. (It's my cousin's first time.)

Below, from L-R: The DJ (uncle's friend), his wife, my aunt, my uncle, aunt's brother

2. Normally, you would go to a bar and party with your friends. Why not GO WITH YOUR PARENTS for a change? (It's our first time to have chaperons -- her parents. Their idea as well. :D)

3. You would be dancing the night or morning away so you would wear shoes that are more comfortable, something flat. On a second thought, you would WEAR SHOES THAT GIVE EXTRA HEIGHT because you want to look head-to-toe hot. (In my case, I've learned how painful heels are when dancing. I even said I won't wear heels when going to a bar EVER AGAIN. But I still did and I prepared myself to suck it up. However, to my surprise, my feet weren't in pain at all. Even hers! Just tired, definitely. Yeah, this is how we look at 4 in the morning. Crappy, right? LOL!)  


4. If you can't take the crowded dance floor, GO AND STAND BESIDE THE DJ! (Well, in our case, my uncle knows the DJ so we were able to really stand beside the DJ for a few minutes.)


5. Since you are with your parents, FINISH PARTYING UNTIL CLOSING. (It was our first time to get home at 4:15 in the morning -- and to even leave the house at 11 pm.)
















OH WHAT A NIGHT! (We were asleep almost the whole morning and afternoon.) Belated happy 18th birthday Kristel! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig