02 May 2011

Philippine Fashion Week!!! :)


It was just a random browse over the internet that I had come across the website and Facebook page of Philippine Fashion Week. I was interested at first in 'volunteering' backstage for the show because I know that's the only way I can watch it since tickets aren't for sale. Then, I found out over their Facebook page that they were giving away free passes!!!

This was the first ticket that I have won since this is the easiest.

My second win. :)

I shouldn't have thought of my way in to get this Forever 21 ticket if only my friend bothered to ask me first if I want her Forever 21 tickets, since she won't be able to use it, before she gave it to her sister's friends. Haha! Luckily, the moderator of the site liked my answer. :)

Third win. :)

I wanted this ticket more than two tickets that I had won. I stayed up until 4 am this morning just so I can be the 70th person to 'like' the picture but I failed. Later in the afternoon, two people were already hailed as the 7th and 8th winner, respectively and there were already 82 likes. I needed 7 more people so I can be the 9th winner. As I was waiting, I replied to the recent notifications in my Facebook page. Then I realized that I had to resort to asking my friends to help me win. People in my recent notification list were the people I asked help from since I know they are online and they can help me the fastest. Only 4 people responded ASAP (A big thanks to Mika, Keith, Krizel, Mara!!! :D) and I needed 3 more. So I waited and looked over the Facebook chat (which I don't use, for the record, unless it's an emergency and that was an emergency. Haha!) for more close friends whom I can ask help from... When I went back to check after 15 minutes or so, I only needed 1 last like before I can be the 90th person to like the picture and be declared as the 9th winner!!! I literally ran to my brother who was seated in the dining area and browsing over his Facebook page. I instructed him what to do and to click on the 'like' as soon as I say so. I ran back to my room and shouted 'GO!' as my signal for him. As soon as he did, I refreshed the page so I can see his name then I clicked! Hello Winner no. 9! Hahaha! :p (I feel like what I did was illegal, it's like buying votes from people so why am I telling you all this? Haha. With that being said, I just hope my win doesn't get void... But I think it's just okay, para-paraan lang naman e. Haha. )

I AM SO EXCITEEEEEEEED TO WAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!!! I hope they will give me 2 tickets per show so I can bring a friend with me. Ngayon pa lang kailangan na planuhin ang susuotin! Haha! :D

Pictures are courtesy of Philippine Fashion Week Live. You can check their website for the schedule and the designers who are included in the show. :)

On a different note, I just want to share a few pictures of me and my friends when we had a dinner out last night. :)


That's all. Have a good week ahead everyone! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig