11 February 2011

Oops.

Click to see picture credit. :)


And then, I suddenly felt like I'm the daughter who stands in between you and your second wife... 
It's kinda sad. The 'situation' was nothing new but what actually happened that night was like a bomb that was thrown right in front of my face. Like a big exclamation point and my jaw just dropped and my eyes just popped out. But it's all good. :D Just shocking.

Click here to see picture credit. :)


And oh, thank you to our friend, Aldrin Tirones for inviting us to the Cirq Regal Fashion Show by the junior year Fine Arts students of University of Santo Tomas at The Fort. Sadly, no pictures for this entry because I didn't take pictures that night so the show won't be justified enough even if I say that it was one good show. :D
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig