28 June 2009

start of something?

12 minutes ago, he gave me his number.

okay, it was already an aggressive move for me to ask for his number. i was tempted and i don't know, i just thought of it. it was like, my impulse was telling me to get it. thank God cham was online and i was able to ask her opinion at kasama ko rin siya mag-isip ng mga casual and subtle ways of asking it.

fret not, as i said, it was already an aggressive move for me to ask for his number but i will not text him. well, i was expecting he will ask for my number when i asked him for his number but he did not. so ano ba, next move kanya naman no! hahaha! maybe he will expect na itetext ko siya pero hindi pala so baka mauna siya. hahaha! muntik lang maging makapal ang mukha ko. tsk.

i am so happy, magka-chat ulit kami kanina although we didn't talk too much because he was busy with his schoolworks. okay lang. i just wanted to talk to him and that short time was enough. :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig