12 May 2012

Saturday Favorites 016

1. THE AVENGERS!

One of the best movies I have seen for this year. It was beyond amazing!

Avengers Movie


2. Caught up with different ideas for my friend's Save The Date card.

She wanted a simple and/or with a touch of vintage. Here are some of my pegs:


westwillow-save-the-date
West Willow Designs (via weddingwire.com)
save-the-dates-minted
minted.com (via weddingwire.com)
save-the-date1
ksprinklephotography
Perfect-Pictogram-Save-the-Date-Cards
Wedding Paper Divas
Marit-Hanson-Weddings-Concert-Ticket-save-the-dates
Marit Hanson Weddings, LLC (via weddingwire.com)
ellamaedesigns-save-the-date
Ella Mae Designs (via weddingwire.com)
1
Indie Wedding Guide
travelinstyle
Love vs Design
refinedtype
Love vs Design
WeddingTemplate
Love vs Design

primandproper
Love vs Design
freshbreeze
Love vs Design

weddingchicks-download-1336573581
Wedding Chicks
weddingchicks-download-1336572196
Wedding Chicks
weddingchicks-download-1336491165
Wedding Chicks

These two below are my personal layout.

std1

std2

I forgot which website I got these three. :l 

pc-engaged

pc_sa_h_ring_n_blue_714A-X_n.651

Here are other sites I would like to recommend if you're looking for STD ideas:


Personally, I love Wedding Chicks. They have tons of free DIY printables and ideas, from STDs to invites to table numbers, name it.


3. Reading The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

This is not in relation to my friend getting married in 2 months time. I don't know, I just grabbed the book which was lent to me by my cousin, for the sole reason of wanting to smile and feel giddy and 'romantically inspired', might I add. Haha!

200406_tW


4. First feature! :)

Few days after I had been to that place and my entry was surprisingly featured. Nice! Thanks, Sophie's Mom! :)

529717_353541131377226_1169747981_n
























5. Almost sold out collection! :D

Great job, Mother! :)


6. Errands: pick-up the cake and Aunt's yearbook, seamstress visit, final STD sets for my friend (and more errands by tomorrow)


7. The Mother's Day cake

I think I mentioned in one of my former entries that I had a cake made-to-order for my Mom for Mother's Day. Here's the layout that I made to be placed or designed on top of the cake.

cake design

And voila! The finished product! :)

cake
Yummmmm.
The one on top is actually made of edible paper and the whole cake itself is one humongous version of the insanely delicious red velvet cupcake of Sophie's Mom. We all "attacked and murdered" the cake as soon as my mom had given the go signal for us to eat it. Hahaha. (Tip: Never get big slices of this.) My father didn't want a small slice so to be fair, mom had given us big slices as well. Bad move. Cake overload. Parang brain freeze, only sugar (What? Haha!). We all didn't finish our slice in one seating. Ha! By the following days, me and my brothers ate the remaining slices. Saraaaaappppppp!!!!! 

side

Thank you, Sophie's Mom for the gorgeous cake! My mom and the rest of the family surely loved it! :)
Even my aunts loved the Mother's Day special cupcake I bought for them. :)

cupcake1

cupcake2
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig