03 January 2012

Here we go, 2012!


HEEEELLLLLOOOOOO 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

12.31.2011
New Year’s Eve



1.1.12
New Year’s Lunch


Our dog and my uuuuuber cute cousin!

Haha! I once said that I will never do this and just to stick to my Lookbook, Chictopia and the like accounts, but obviously, I am taking back what I said. For me, dressing up and taking photographs is such a fun thing to do and fashion blogging is a fun thing to try (emphasis on the word TRY). Why not try to combine them to have more fun, right? I have no intention of going and being a mainstream fashion blogger though or to be even actually called as such. So don't expect regular, daily posts like this from me though because I don't want this to seem or to be obligatory for me later on. :) However, I'll try to insert outfit shots once in a while.

I had my sheer black top and mustard palazzo pants tailor-made for me. :)
Animal-print collar to add some spark. 2 black and silver colored necklaces. The bottom necklace is personally made by me and will be released in my next collection. :)
Sequined sash belt (which I personally made as well. See my DIY tutorial for this HERE). Black and silver stack bangles.

And that’s how we rocked ending 2011 and starting 2012! :) How was yours? :)
Happy New Year everyone! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig