29 August 2011

Updates!

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!

Sorry for the unannounced hiatus! Well, there isn't much going on but there has been adjustments made -- work-related, that is. With these little adjustments, I wasn't able to update my blog in as much as I would want to. Given that there is a two-day weekend extension for me (non-working holiday), I am now able to update my blog. Yay! Hee. So here's what has been happening to me lately:

As I've said earlier, since I started work, I've been adjusting to a new time schedule and body clock. I had been used to sleeping late/whenever time I want to sleep. I had been used to being unaware or seemingly oblivious to time. But now, I work from 9 am to 5 pm and I feel either tired or sleepy when I get home or early in the night. So instead of blogging, I just go to sleep. There are nights that I even fell asleep while watching TV. Haha!

Work's okay, so far. There are days that are good, some are boring and some are shocking. Hahaha! For 5 consecutive weekends, all I ever did was shop with my family. I bought 3 shoes for this month alone (plus another one pair given by my aunt), 2 of which I charged to my mom's card (I already have the guts to charge my shopping payments to her because I now have the ability to pay her back. Haha!). I also bought a pair of jeans for myself, two more pairs for my brother and a watch for my mom. Of course, I also bought more craft materials for my business. :) As a remembrance of my first salary, I bought myself a watch as well! I actually got the idea of buying a watch through my bestfriend. I think he mentioned once, before we even started working, that he wanted to buy a watch once he gets his first salary ever (I don't think he stuck to his words by the way. Haha!). I thought of other things to buy but a watch seemed more lasting. It will always be a fad, it won't wore out, it can be fixed as good as new and you can pass it on to your child or whoever as a heirloom. By far, I think it's the most expensive thing I ever bought for myself.

I really wanted a gold, men's-looking watch and I finally found the perfect one with the perfect size and style for me! :) It's classic with a little bit of edge because of the spider-like design and the white background in the middle.

Another thing that keeps me busy on nights that I am less sleepier or on weekends is what I mentioned earlier, my new business venture (which I will talk further in future posts). I'll be launching the store hopefully by first week of September. :)

So that's what has been happening to me lately! Will post further updates and random posts soon, once I get used to this time management and body clock thing. :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig