07 September 2011

Jana Kathryn

Soooo finally, after 3 months...

Click on the picture to take you to the site

My online shop is now officially open! Yayyy!!!
Come one, come all! Share my own endorphin, my little creative outlet. :D
(The site address will probably just be a temporary one though since I might buy a domain or change host. We'll see.)

Jana Kathryn was created out of a random idea for creative outlet and expression and love for crafts and art on June 2011, releasing its first exclusive designs by this month.

Jana Kathryn is divided into 2 lines, namely:
Jana Kathryn Dexterity - My accessory line
Jana Kathryn Moodswings - My clothing line (SOON-TO-OPEN!)

Both lines are produced in limited quantities, one to three pieces per item to be specific, unless stated otherwise, because I myself, prefer not bumping into anyone who would have the same piece as I have. Dexterity showcases either handpicked or exclusively handmade that are originally designed or inspired by DIYs and other accessories. Moodswings will be exclusively designed and handmade by me or for me. Though I take note of the trends, I basically create my collection randomly, depending on what I thought of and what I liked making at the moment.

Jana Kathryn's design philosophy is all about simplicity with distinction, creativity yet wearable, subtlety with statement, classic with oomph.


Please feel free to check it out, browse or better yet...

Buy in my TRIAL COLLECTION! 


Yes, it is my first and only a trial-slash-preview collection. I hope you'll like it.

Again, I only sell limited items. Please read the Guidelines and Terms and Conditions first before ordering.

The release of the next collection is yet to be announced so please wait for it! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig