09 September 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE! :)


I have just turned 23! Yay! Haha! I just want to thank again all the people who greeted me on one of my favorite days! My hands might probably have carpal tunnel syndrome any second now due to replying to wall posts on Facebook, tweets on Twitter and text messages on my phone all day but I don't care. I love it. Haha! Thank youuuuuu soooooo much! <3


I don't own these photos. I just used them to show how happy and grateful I am today.  Sorry, I didn't use my own photos, I look so tired and sleepy as of this very moment. :l


Of course, I want to thank my family as well, especially my mom who cooked a special dinner for me and for surprising me with a lipstick as a gift! I was sort of expecting that she would give me flowers or a cake because that's what she usually do. She arrived home and I saw that she didn't have any bouquet or cake with her, I just thought that she didn't buy me anything which was fine (Yes, really. I'm not the type who expects gifts. I love and prefer surprises. Yet I didn't expect a surprise either because my mom is an 'occasional surpriser', if there is such a term. She surprises us very, very randomly.). She said she just bought something to cook for dinner. While eating dinner, my mom gave me that lipstick! Haha! It is sort of bubblegum pink/not-so-light pink (Okay, forgive my hapless attempt in describing the color. Haha!) in color and it's the shade that I've been wanting but haven't had the chance to buy because it was kinda hard to look for that exact shade. I love my mom! Hee. :)

Anyway, it's already past 1 am. I'm tired. And sleepy. I have to hit the sacks, still have work in a few hours.

Thank you all again!
One last Happy Birthday to me! :)


This birthday blog post is very different from what I normally do for the past few years. I normally post my birthday wishes/wishlist. Since I'm sort of busy nowadays, I forgot to make one. Even a mental list (But I think I made a mental Christmas wish list). Hahaha. Well, if I come to think about it, I think I have nothing much to wish for so far (Probably because I'm already working and I can pay for what I want and the rest of my wishes are something to be prayed for. :))
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig